Series ZTS-LM (Standard)
Series ZTA-LM (Advanced)
LM button sensors (compression only)
- EL electro luminescent display with user friendly menus in eight languages
- 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate; processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to USB flash drives
- Color-Coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go testing
- Both Push and Pull Capability
- Selectable lbf, kgf, and N units (ozf, gf measured in low capacity models)
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- 200% Overload capacity (overload indicator flashes beyond 108% FS)
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Kit includes, full set of attachments, LM sensor with 6′ cable, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.
The ZT-LM Digital Force Gauge with Remote Button Sensor is ideal for measuring in confined or difficult to reach locations. The ZTS-LM and ZTA-LM gauges offer the same features as the ZTS/ZTA series. All standard LM sensors come with a six foot cable compression only.
Easy-to-use menus make programming simple in eight languages. Select units, reverse display, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language.
Electroluminescent EL display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, displacement value (using Imada test stand with FA option), etc.
Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
Save data to USB flash drives. Export peak data or capture continuous data at 100 data/second to flash drives with ZTA-LM force gauges.
ZT Logger data acquisition software downloads data from the gauge memory or captures a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
Many other types and dimensions of remote sensor are available. Please inquire.